Happy Mother's Day to me. I'm so grateful to be blessed with three beautiful, wonderful children.
I love them so much. I hope to be worthy of them one day.
Richard had been out of town and returned on his birthday (mid-April),
so I wrapped a pregnancy test as one of his presents :)
Bring on #4!
Here's one of our trips to the Seattle Temple. Families are Forever!
We love our Hobtons! Ryan was getting baptized after we moved here to WA. And we're thankful we didn't get transferred because then we were able to attend the temple sealing of their family the following year. We love them so much and will miss them terribly when we move.
Our final trek to Northwest Trek Animal Park! We were glad we got to bring along our buddy Bennett.
![]() |
I told my friend I would post how I made Richard's birthday ice cream cake. Shown are the filling ingredients I used. I didn't have any Crispy Rice cereal at the time I took the picture, so I don't have the crust ingredients shown.
I'm going to post and come back to add the cake info. in about an hour...







No comments:
Post a Comment