Here's our home in Graham, Washington. We like living in this house. We feel very blessed.
Washington is very beautiful. We love the trees!
Here is our Mary. She's almost 4 months now. A couple days ago she rolled over for the first time! (Front to back.)
Today she rolled over back to front for the first time. She's wanting to crawl. She's a sweetie!
Ice cream treat at DQ.
Their new bunkbed.
They love each other. And they love Mary.
Isabelle is starting to read. Wendell is learning to use the potty.
Mom and Dad have been called as ward missionaries and Mom as RS teacher.
We're meeting lots of nice people here in WA.
I like your attitude, Amy. I agree, anyplace can be nice if you look for the good things. I hope you come to love Washington. It really is a great place! Love the trees! Your house is darling. Enjoy your time there! And Mary is so cute too!
It's great to hear from you! I hardly ever read blogs anymore, and haven't "written" in mine in several months. Maybe I'll have time after mid-December!? (That's when I graduate, again!)
Anyway, it's great to see your family and hear your voice, albiet online. It's fun to keep up with friends who have departed Manhappiness this way. It looks like you are all doing wonderfully. Mary is getting so big already! I feel like I haven't seen her since she was first born. Your kiddos are going to grow up so quickly. I hope to keep an eye on their growth on your blog.
Take care. We love you and miss you! The Fall Festival is tonight and I'm sad that I won't see Isabelle and Wendall there...
Oh my goodness your house is so adorable!! I hope things are going well there! We miss you guys and definitely feel your presence gone. Mary is getting so big! Cade still talks about Isabelle alot!
6 comments:
So cute! Yay for living in a house! I bet you're so relieved.
Your house is so cute! I wanna come visit!
Your house is adorable. I wish we had trees here. I miss trees. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how fast Mary is growing up.
I like your attitude, Amy. I agree, anyplace can be nice if you look for the good things. I hope you come to love Washington. It really is a great place! Love the trees! Your house is darling. Enjoy your time there!
And Mary is so cute too!
It's great to hear from you! I hardly ever read blogs anymore, and haven't "written" in mine in several months. Maybe I'll have time after mid-December!? (That's when I graduate, again!)
Anyway, it's great to see your family and hear your voice, albiet online. It's fun to keep up with friends who have departed Manhappiness this way. It looks like you are all doing wonderfully. Mary is getting so big already! I feel like I haven't seen her since she was first born. Your kiddos are going to grow up so quickly. I hope to keep an eye on their growth on your blog.
Take care. We love you and miss you! The Fall Festival is tonight and I'm sad that I won't see Isabelle and Wendall there...
Oh my goodness your house is so adorable!! I hope things are going well there! We miss you guys and definitely feel your presence gone. Mary is getting so big! Cade still talks about Isabelle alot!
Post a Comment