Thursday, October 1, 2009

For the grandparents

Here are a bunch of pictures of our cute kids.







Look an those eyes:









Daredevil. You'll have to ask Amy if he climbed up there on his own.


This next group of pictures is from our out-to-eat-celebration because Isabelle filled up her potty sticker chart.








Both of the kids loved the balloons from Applebee's.















Cute kids












Here are some videos.



A longer one:

3 comments:

Christina Tara said...

Hey Amy! I have that shirt you're wearing! Yours looks green, mine is blue, I stole it from Kimberly.

Isabelle really is so pretty! And Wendell is hecka funny with his tongue sticking out! I love it! I cannot wait to see you all in December!!!!

the webb family said...

Amy! I know I'm not a grandparent, but I LOVED the pics and videos. Isabelle's curly hair is adorable, and we got a kick out of Wendell and his tongue. Does he stick it out a lot?

CES said...

What great photos/videos! THANKS!!
Thinking of you and praying for you always. Dad3.
Here's Lynnette: How fun! Thanks for all you do. Sure enjoy seeing the children on your blog. We love you and miss you. xxx ooo Mom