Just wanted to say we're still lovin' life! Super busy!
It's so funny that I thought I'd be blogging once a week. Remember that little plan? Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!!! That was BEFORE #2 came along. I do e-mail like once a week, facebook maybe every other week, if that. Oh, I dunno, did I blog last week? I can't even remember. It's all a blur. Well, anyway, I'm trying to improve scripture study and frankly, I need 10 min of scriptures way more.
Will my house ever be clean??? I was going to expound, but I'll leave it at that.
Richard is camping with the ward (boys). Starting Tues. Richard will have a final every other day for TWO WEEKS, Saturday included!!! ARGHLEBKLEGH!!!! Who is that lamer for him or me? Oh man, trust me, I'd rather be a mom/homemaker than a vet student! But I already miss his guts and finals haven't even started. Pity party for me. The Sabbath has never been a sweeter commandment. I'm so thankful he doesn't study on Sundays.
Isabelle and Wendell are doing well. He's actually sick -again-. But seems to already be getting better. I didn't get much sleep at all last night, but we three got good naps today. I think mine was longer than I shouldn't have let it be since it's after 11 and I'm still up! Not good!!
I'd better get to bed.
4 comments:
It sounds like you are all happy even though you are so very busy. Best wishes in your studies Richard. You will be in our prayers. Always. With Love,
Charlie and Lynnette (Mom and Dad)
Hey Sis,
Yes there will come a day with no diapers. It's great!! Until then, enjoy all their little toes and all their little fingers and their cute little voices and even the mess! We'll have to talk soon.
When Henry went to nursery, Spencer was ALWAYS sick. It's a pain. :)
And I hear you on the scripture study too. Luckily, my kids go to bed early.
good luck richard on your finals.
Post a Comment