Wendell had a well-child visit this week. His measurements are as follows.
Head: 40 cm. --50th percentile
Height: 24 3/4 inches --93%
Weight: 12 lb. 13 oz. --52%
He's lost some weight though, I'm sure from being sick. Had you heard Isabelle, Wendell and Richard have been sick? How sick? Fever, cough, throwing up (not Richard), conjestion. Isabelle had a really runny nose. So sad! It was a hard couple weeks. They're getting better now though, thankfully.
I also wanted to mention about the picture of Isabelle making cookies. I wish I'd have gotten more pictures of the beautiful mess I let her make (I'm pretty proud of myself), but our batteries died.
When the cookies were in baking, I excitedly said to Isabelle, "Can you smell the cookies??" She walked over to the oven, put her nose to the glass and inhaled deeply. So obedient. It was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment