Thursday, December 11, 2008

Phamily Fotos

Just a couple pictures from last weekend. We'll use one (we're not posting!) for our Christmas mailing.

Hope you're having a great week. We're excited for Richard to be done with finals on next Thurs. the 18th. Amy might make it to her due date, the 19th, which would be nice. Her parents are flying out on the 17th. Isabelle is pretty excited to have a baby brother pretty soon. She really wanted to hold him today. That's one of the things I tell her we'll be able to do after he's born.
Lots of Love!
















2 comments:

Charlie Shipp Family said...

We are looking forward to seeing all of you too. Isabelle, you are such a big girl!

Jen Lynn said...

I'm feeling like a freak tonight, following one manhattan blog to another. I thought I'd say hi to let you know I'm reading your blog right now.

Still hanging in there?