Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope you each have a wonderful holiday complete with fun, relaxation, enjoyment of loved ones, food and, most importantly, full of thanksgiving. We are so blessed!

We are very excited about when the baby will come. Monday Amy had an OB appointment and we found out that his head is positioned down in the birth canal and she's already dialated to a two. (So isn't it a wonder her hospital bag is still only halfway packed?) The doctor said he could still come on his due date (three weeks away, the 19th), but could really come any minute... and to be ready. I'm really excited. It surprises me I'm not freaked out like I thought I'd be when we got this close.

Well, my back is achey, so it's time to end computer-time! I need to go wrap Christmas presents!

Lots of Love!

No comments: