Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photos at KSU Gardens July 1, 2008


A family that we are friends with (the Hageys) recently found out they're moving to Las Vegas in a short time! We got together a bunch of us to take some group pictures before they had to... desert us. While we were at it, our friend photographer took some individual family and other shots. We really appreciated her taking pictures for us. (Thanks Melissa! Maybe this can be some good advertising for you. :-)



Our little family.


Look closely and you can see my little baby-belly bump.


Heartwarming, I know.


I don't know why, but Isabelle was really uncomfortable with getting too close to the water fountain.



It would have been a cute picture with Isabelle in there with the other kids...

but the little darling "hung out" with Dad instead.



Amigos queridos

Purple: Jill, Mike, Dixon, Will Gamble; White: Thomas, Dave, Lisa, Lily Thorne; Orange: Henry, Derick, Morgan, Spencer Hagey; Blue: Richard, Isabelle, Amy Brooksby; Red: Jeremy, Evherettt, Amelia, Florence Boyle

Lisa, Jill, Morgan, Amelia, Amy



Isabelle Haven photo shoot...



Want a taste?

Suit yourself, more for me then.


Isabelle's "funny face." She makes it on cue if you ask her to make her funny face.
She gets a kick out of it. Daddy teaches her lots of funny tricks.


Isabelle really loves flowers.


A-choo!

One of my favorite pictures.

Wildcat in training.
(KSU Mascot, for those of you who didn't know.)
Mmm, look at that handsome smiling profile.


A couple of cheesey random solo pics of me.





We'll bid you hasta luego with Richard's favorite picture.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the advertisement! :) I'm going to link to your post from my blog also. I didn't want to post the pictures before you had. I really had fun and would love to get together again soon! I love taking pregnancy pics. Oh, and I thought I saw a belly bump but hadn't heard yet. The pictures gave it away to me when I was playing with them later that evening. Congratulations!

Christina Tara said...

Isabelle is so pretty! And so are you! It's nice to see you getting bigger. I love the pictures!!! Tell Melissa thanks!

Jennifer said...

howdy! Isaac loved looking at pictures of his cousins. He wants Isabelle to play with him at the park. When Richard was Isabelle's age he was my best little chubby and spunky bud. Great memories! It is great to see your little family growing. Too bad you had to move right when we got to Cedar. We love you and wish you the best. Katie wants to know if you have any baby bats out there? Jenny Ryan and the kids